Thursday, August 30, 2012

Regional Swap card

This is my swap card for the Stampin' Up! regional seminar in Providence, RI on 8/25.  I used Certainly Celery, Soft Suede and Shimmery White card stocks, Champagne glimmer paper, Gently Falling & Apothecary Art stamp sets, Apothecary Accents framelits, Certainly Celery, Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede and Versamark ink pads, Wild Wasabi embossing powder, Soft Suede 3/8" taffeta ribbon, Champagne Mist shimmer paint.

My goal was "Fall with a bit of Bling".  Hope you enjoy it!

All images are Stampin'Up!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! So glad you shared it with us. Glad you have a blog now and I am the first to post on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome job and your card looks just as beautiful in your post as IRL! I am very proud of oyu and now have you saved into my favorites Kimberly. Great Job and I love the clean look so that the card is the focal point!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, I favorited you, too! I'm very excited about your blog and can hardly wait to see what comes next. This card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super to see you took the blog challenge seriously! You need to add a follower button and subscriber!
    Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kim!!! Great job!!! Welcome to Bloggers R Us!!! lol Now be sure to add a follower button so we can all follow you!!!!!
    Joni

    ReplyDelete